Beer Fermentation Tank
Fermenter available from 1 Barrel to 100 Barrels with an average 25% Head Space. All tank have a
Dish top , Cylinder body & 60 /70° Cone Bottom . Certified stainless steel material for all tanks,
with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. Dimple Plate jacket for
Glycol cooling & high efficient Polyurethane foam insulated. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections,
are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet
your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
NAME BRAND, HIGH QUALITY VALVES AND FITTINGS WITH EVERY TANK!
• Dual zone dimple cooling jackets (3 or more on larger tanks)
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm /11 gauge
• Cooling jacket: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
• 2” Polyurethane insulation
• Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
• Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
• 580x480mm Side manway, shadowless
• Dry hop inlet at top;
Sample Valve x1;
Pressure relief/vacuum valve x1;
Temp. sensor / thermometer x1;
Rotating racking arm with butterfly valve x1;
Bottom outlet with butterfly valve x1;
Spraying Ball with down tube x1;
Stainless pipe legs with adjustable footpads x4;
Feel free to contact with us for detailed information & price!
Shipping cost will be determined by tank quantity & delivery location.